Amber Gemstone possesses great protective powers
It is is fossilized tree resin. It is used as an
ingredient in perfumes, as a healing agent in folk medicine, and as jewelry. It is sourced specifically from the Pinus succinifera tree. The
fossilization of this can be traced back to the Tertiary period, meaning that stones formed approximately 50 million years ago.
The formation process of the stone begins with transformation of resin to copal. The transformation is triggered by high temperatures and pressure of
overlying resinous sediments. The exposure to heat and pressure repels terpenes, which can cause deterioration and decay. Through time and resistance,
the resin eventually hardens and becomes fossilized into stone.
Many trees produce resin, but most will not actually produce it. The tree resin must
be very resilient and resistant to decay. The majority of resin deposits cannot handle prolonged exposure to sunlight, rain and extreme temperatures.
It originates as a soft, sticky tree resin, it sometimes contains animal and plant material as inclusions. Stones with inclusions of plants
and animals are costly and are rare. Collectors do collect these gemstones.
It occurs in a range of different colors, but it is mostly yellow, orange or brown. Golden-yellow is usually hard, translucent
resin from evergreen pine trees. It can also occur whitish to pale lemon-yellow and brown to nearly black. The Dominican Republic is
known to produce rare blue coloured resin. There is also rare green and red colored. Red coloured is sometimes referred to as "cherry amber".
Wear its Jewelery , carry a peice in your pocket, or rub soft resin on your spin to keep you safe from harm.
Yellow, brown, orange, red and others
2 - 2.5 on the Mohs scale
1.539 - 1.545
1.05 - 1.09 (approximate)
Transparent to opaque
Double Refraction / Birefringence:
Bluish white - yellow green
Benefits of Wearing Amber
1. These yellow stones help to relieve stress and may also help to clear depression.
2. They aid the emotions and creates a more positive outlook on life.
3. They help you to enhance your creativity.
4. It links the everyday self to the spiritual self, and is highly protective against any type of negativity, especially from psychic sources.
5. It is used to ease pain in joints and ligaments.
6. It empowers the endocrine system, creating good healing outcomes in the stomach area.
7. It is known to be one of the better natural crystals to use for protection from psychic and Tantrik attacks.
Other Important Links :
- : Get Your Horoscope Analysed By Astro Expert
- : Order Favorable Gemstone Report
- : Remedies for Planet Sun in Astrology
Size Available 3 - 10 Caret
|Price per Caret
Effect of Planet Sun in First House , Second house, Third house
, Fourth house, Fifth house
, Sixth house
- : Surya Puja
to appease Malefic Sun
- : Surya Nameshkar -
A Yoga Remedy
- : Rudraksha - One Mukhi Rudraksha , Twelve mukhi Rudraksha, Surya Ganapati Rudraksha Mala,
Surya Narayan Mala, Rudraksha Power Pendant
- : Surya Yantra
- An effective remedy for empowerment of Planet Sun in Horoscope
- : Tigers Eyes
Gemstone to give power to Sun, Sun Yogas